By bus: book to Blackburn Boulevard – 1 minute walk. For details of bus services to & from Blackburn, please click here.
By train: book to Blackburn, come out of the station & we are 1 minute away to your right. For details of train services to & from Blackburn, please click here.
By car: Parking – unfortunately, due to constraints of space around the Boulevard Centre, we are unable to offer free parking to our visitors. There are, however, a number of car parks located nearby (see below): -
- Morrisons – 4 hours parking for £2 with a £1 cash back if you buy in store (please note this is top floor parking only – on all other levels, the time limit is 2 hours) – map.
- The Mall – from 1 hour to all day parking is available. Up to 4 hours parking for £2.50 (prices correct on 1st July 2012) – map.
- The Railway Station has parking available under the lines priced at £2. However, there are limited places and this car park is often busy & difficult to get on. Also, people using this car park must ensure they are on the station car park as opposed to the Vue car park.
- We do not recommend you park on the Vue car park. We have had people booked for leaving the site.
- Other options include Eanam Wharf car park near the Business Development Centre (at Eanam) – map – and the Asda car park (at the Lower Audley Retail Centre on Grimshaw Park Road) – map.
By car: M65 Junction 5 – map – keep left onto A6077 to Town Centre, over three roundabouts, Royal Blackburn Hospital on your right. Keep going down the hill, KFC on your left, new school on your right. Look for speed camera on your left & take the next right, Bennington Street. At the end of Bennington Street is a funny junction, you are going through the first lights & keeping left at the second (all within two yards) onto Higher Audley Street. Turn second left into Cicely Street, Morrisons car park is on your left before the lights. The Mall car park as above, but at traffic lights next to Morrisons turn right up to the roundabout and take the first left onto Barbara Castle Way. Go through the first lights and bear left at the second, with Gala Bingo on your left. Follow the one way system to The Mall car park.
By car: M65 Junction 6 – map – follow the A678 towards the town centre on Burnley Road. Up to the traffic lights (T junction) turn right. At the second set of lights keep right and go down the hill. At the roundabout, keep right to Morrisons or turn right along Barbara Castle Way to The Mall. Go through the first lights and bear left at the second (Gala Bingo on your left). Follow the one way system to The Mall car park.
By car: M6 Junction 31 – map – take the A59 East signposted Whalley/Clitheroe. After approximately 2 miles keep right onto A6078 Blackburn. Keep straight on towards the town centre. When you are approaching the third set of traffic lights with Capita building on your right, turn left onto Barbara Castle Way (dual carriageway). Go through 2 sets of lights and, after the second set, move over onto the outside lane and turn right at the filter traffic lights, with Gala Bingo on your left. Follow the one way system to The Mall car park. If you want to park on Morrisons, do not turn right after the second set of lights, but keep on through the next lights to the roundabout. Turn right and Morrisons is on your left.